Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rest in peace, Bea Arthur



I looked for the "Malcolm in the Middle" episode where she sang ABBA's "Fernando," but I couldn't find it anywhere. So the Star Wars Holiday Special will have to do.

Unlike Ms. Arthur, I am still alive. Bullets from underground:
  • ALB got his first haircut. At age 2 and 2/3. My fine-haired baby. He didn't seem traumatized, either. Small victories...

  • AB is enjoying tee ball. Well, the part of tee ball where he's up to bat. The whole catching-and-throwing thing, not so much.

  • Work is bearable, which is all I'm asking for right now.

  • My mood tomorrow will be entirely dependent on the outcome of tonight's Caps game.

  • ALB shouts "Let's go Caps!" whenever he sees an ice rink on TV. So when we flipped through some ice skating last weekend, I was treated to "Let's go Caps! Let's go Caps!" Only from him, it sounds like "Wez go Caah!"

  • I am still reading your blogs, even though my comments are practically nonexistent. I am not on Facebook--this is all I have! So don't stop blogging!


UPDATED TO ADD: Hell yeah, wez go Caaaaaaah!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger KLee said...

Poor old Bea. I'm sure she will be sorely missed.

On the cute-kid front, you got it nailed! I miss having little kids. Having a teenager so far isn't exactly a barrel of laughs. It's still illegal to sell your kids to the circus, right?

9:36 PM, April 28, 2009  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

I totally love Bea Arthur. And while I don't wish I had little kids now (too old) I sure love to hear accounts of them.
Stop by some time.
YT

8:37 AM, April 30, 2009  
Blogger liz said...

You have the world's cutest family.

8:50 AM, May 12, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a note to say hi. Hope you're doing well.

Thursday nights seem so....empty now.... :(


*Justine*

11:41 PM, May 26, 2009  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You have a cute family. I do love little babies. Your p[ost made my day. This is Lizzy from Israeli Uncensored News

2:45 PM, June 30, 2009  
Blogger Maggie May said...

I love her work. She's so sharp and so very funny

9:31 PM, November 16, 2009  
Anonymous Kamagra said...

thanks for the share

3:07 AM, November 26, 2009  
Blogger Jerry MD said...

Nice!
-------------
pregnant

2:52 AM, January 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home