Monday, February 16, 2009

Green is his favorite color

As some of you already know, the SI swimsuit edition came out recently. When I saw it in our mailbox, I decided I'd quickly put it on my husband's nightstand so that the boys wouldn't stare too much. As I carried it through the kitchen, I noticed that AB was bending at the waist, trying to glimpse the back cover. I moved the magazine, and he twisted himself around to keep looking at the back of it.

Oh crap, I thought, have we reached this stage already? I am not ready for this.

Then I flipped the magazine over to see for myself what I would be forced to explain to the boy.

Click here to see what he was looking at.

I cannot describe to you the wave of relief that washed over me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Neel Mehta said...

I'm amused that you linked to me rather than the SI website.

I'm concerned that AB is becoming Homer Simpson, though. Or maybe Eddie Murphy...

1:49 AM, February 17, 2009  
Blogger Gary said...

I'm with AB. After all those skinny girls, it was nice to see a woman with some real curves. Or at least one continuous curve.

8:05 AM, February 17, 2009  
Blogger Catherine said...

Now that's too cute. LOL At least he know's what he likes :)

11:14 PM, February 17, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that's adorable. (And the green M&M *IS* pretty hot....) :)

*Justine*

9:50 PM, February 19, 2009  
Blogger liz said...

She's just....mouth watering.

10:14 AM, March 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home