Friday, February 06, 2009

Back home again

We recently got back from a 5-day, large-mouse-related vacation. There were six messages on our answering machine. Every one of them was a recorded political message regarding the local special election held on Tuesday. And those were just the calls that the machine picked up--sometimes the robo-calls are so slow to start, my machine hangs up.

I've decided that I now need to be out of town for every election, if only to miss all the robo-calls. Where should I go in late October/early November?

6 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

welcome home, and welcome to the smile you create when I see you in my feedreader again. I assume you all had mouse-related fun?

9:31 PM, February 06, 2009  
Blogger Jessica said...

So happy to see you in my reader again! Hmmmm, You could come see me! ;)

10:27 AM, February 07, 2009  
Blogger Gary said...

Hersheypark? For amusement and chocolate.

Shenandoah National Park? For fall foliage.

7:13 PM, February 07, 2009  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

Heh heh. Your link says "gubernatorial."

3:29 PM, February 10, 2009  
Blogger KLee said...

You should come down south to visit me! :)

So glad you all had fun, and it's good to see you 'round these parts again!

LOVE the Stitch-y goodness with AB and ALB! I hope the boys remember it for a long time to come!

6:16 PM, February 11, 2009  
Blogger liz said...

How's about coming just a bit west and helpin' me to hand out literature?

Just kidding!

9:13 PM, March 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home