Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ready to rumble

My Angry Linebacker (not yet 2) and Angry Boy (not yet 5) have discovered a new game to give Mommy heart attacks and cause much maternal scolding: wrestling. They start in the middle of our king-size bed, on their knees, and proceed to push each other and roll around in fits of giggles. ALB is usually the instigator. What he lacks in age and size (only in comparison to his older brother), he makes up for in heft and sheer tank-ishness.

When did my bed become the Octagon?

5 Comments:

Blogger La Turista said...

How many times have I heard myself say, "This is not going to end well. This is going to end in tears and/or injury." And it usually does. So what in the hell is the appeal?

10:14 PM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger Songbird said...

Jumping on (and off) the bed, that's what my boys did. And that ended in two trips to the ER for Snowman (stitches the first time, fractured elbow the second). Good luck!!!

10:40 PM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

Wait! Those kids are nearing 2 and 5???

I feel really old.

10:50 PM, August 05, 2008  
Blogger kenju said...

How could they be that old already?

Mine wrestled on beds and on the floor for years.

12:30 AM, August 06, 2008  
Anonymous nsah said...

If that's the Octagon, I'm tapping out. Ouch.

2:41 AM, August 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home