Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Angry Boy went to bed tonight in the top bunk of his new bunkbeds (he subsequently decided to move to the bottom bunk at 10 pm, when he realized he was thirsty and couldn't reach his nightstand water from the upper bunk).

He spent the day in size 13.5 shoes (Skechers--yes, he already has brand loyalty), which I had bought in the hopes that he would grow into them in the future. I did not expect that he'd be able to wear them right now.

On Tuesday, he starts Kindergarten.

He is such a little man. It's kind of awesome.

6 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Before you know it - he'll be in high school. It all comes and goes so fast. Take lots of pictures so you can remember.

11:25 PM, August 31, 2008  
Anonymous aayor said...

awww! i find i so hard to imagine our life any different than it is right now, but i know that kindergarten is just around the corner. my nieces went to kindergarten for the first time last week. both of my sisters were a mess, but the girls are so in love with school. Good luck! :-)

11:47 PM, August 31, 2008  
Blogger K said...

My "baby" starts Kindergarten on Tuesday. I can't quite believe it.

It is kind of awesome though. : )

8:09 AM, September 01, 2008  
Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Awww. So sweet.

8:34 AM, September 01, 2008  
Blogger PT-LawMom said...

My baby started kindergarten last week, too. They are so smart and grown up!!

9:27 AM, September 01, 2008  
Blogger CM said...

I wear Skechers too! Just bought two pairs.

Wow, kindergarten... big step! I hope you'll report back on how it goes. I'm sure he'll love it, but I'm curious about how you see it.

8:03 PM, September 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home