Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy 4th!

Hope everyone else enjoys a day off tomorrow. (I won't have to be at work till 10 a.m.--huzzah!).

I have a love-hate relationship with trial. I hate being away from my guys for so long (and that includes Small Dog), and I hate the toll it takes on my body (lots of stress, no rest, no exercise, very little food). But I really do love so much about trial, like the camaradarie of the team, and just the sport of trial itself. It's times like this I can't imagine why anyone would want to be a transactions attorney instead of a litigator ...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

3 Comments:

Blogger Songbird said...

I'll be working, too, but at least it's outside and involves a parade. Happy 4th!

10:19 PM, July 03, 2008  
Blogger Keen said...

I'm an interpreter with a family of my own, and I always wonder how you all (both prosecutors and defense attorneys) do it. And I completely understand--working during a trial energizes me in a way that just an average day in court doesn't.

Anyway, I forget how I found your blog, but I had to comment! Good luck with all the prep work.

10:42 PM, July 03, 2008  
Blogger kenju said...

I suppose there are plusses and minuses to each! Have a good fourth anyway.

11:27 PM, July 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home