Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kept on waitin' for a sign in the middle of the night...

Still hanging in there. Still prepping for trial. Missing the hell outta my kids.

These are the songs that are getting me through this month:
  • "Hold On" by KT Tunstall

  • "Walcott (Insane Mix)" by Vampire Weekend

  • "Lazy Eye" by Silversun Pickups

  • "Mary Mac" by Carbon Leaf

  • "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John

  • "Couldn't Get it Right" by Climax Blues Band

  • "The Underdog" by Spoon

  • "Turn to Stone" by ELO

  • "Rockin' the Suburbs" by Ben Folds

  • "Honey Don't Think" by Grant Lee Buffalo

  • "Saint of Me" by the Rolling Stones


Any of my real-life friends reading this, I promise I will see you again once this is all over.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Trial prep sucks. At least you have some good tunes to help you through.

9:48 AM, June 26, 2008  
Blogger liz said...

I can't wait until this trial is over and I can kidnap you and your boys and take you all to my neighborhood fountain pool.

10:30 AM, June 26, 2008  
Blogger K said...

I love all of those songs! Except the Rolling Stones. For some reason, I was never a fan.

9:25 AM, June 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home