Thursday, June 05, 2008

Home again, jiggity jig

I am somewhat jealous of Quinn. Her home state is freakin' gorgeous, and everyone is so nice. The rain is a tad overdone, so I wouldn't want to live there. But it's a nice place to visit. I hope to take the kids there someday, when I emerge from the prison that is work.

Want to hear something heartbreaking? I came home late (i.e., post bedtimes) again tonight, but I had promised AB I would go in and kiss him, even if he was asleep. He actually was awake, albeit drowsy, when I went in. We hugged and smooched, and then he asked, "Mommy, are you going back to work?" *sigh* "No, honey, I'm not going back to work. I'll be across the hall." "Good."

4 Comments:

Blogger Songbird said...

Aw.

10:38 PM, June 05, 2008  
Blogger Quinn said...

So glad that you liked it! The rain is not for everyone, gotta say.

11:30 PM, June 05, 2008  
Blogger liz said...

I love that AB. So glad you're back!

12:51 AM, June 06, 2008  
Blogger Chorus said...

Aw...

10:22 AM, June 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home