Ze job, she makes my ass tweetch
Maybe more on that later. For now, bullet the blog sky:
- I cut my doggie's nails today, but cut one too close to the quick. There was much blood. On my comforter. Poor Small Dog. Anyone have any tips on how NOT to do that? He was so good, didn't even whimper. Poor baby.
- NSAH and I were driving home from the local pizza joint after dinner tonight. Came to a 4-way stop. No one coming on the cross streets. Line of cars facing me. I signal to go left. Gray Car across from me, with his left signal on, got there first. So as I stop, Gray Car goes. As he finishes getting out of the intersection, I start to make my left turn. This PSYCHO GIRL (looked 18-25) who was behind Gray Car, actually kind of veers around him to the right, on the very tiny shoulder and starts PULLING. STRAIGHT. ACROSS. Toward my turning car! I honked and braked. She veered to miss me, and then SHE FUCKING FLIPS ME OFF. She runs a stop sign and FLIPS ME OFF. Seriously? If NSAH hadn't been in the car, I would've probably had full-on road rage and done a mid-intersection 3-point turn and followed her.
- Allergies are killing me right now. I spent most of my life being unaffected, but now I have a permanent itch in the back of my throat. So much coughing during the day. Ugh. And, cough.
- When am I going to find the time to see Iron Man and, later this weekend, Speed Racer? When, I ask you?!
- And I had heard that the X-Files 2 trailer would be shown during Iron Man, but have now been informed by various folks that's not the case. So when can I see the trailer in the theater and scream like a crazed fangirl? When, I ask you?!