Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ode to Karen Allen

Oh, how I love Marion. I wanted to be her when I was (almost) six. I still want to be her when I am (almost) thirty-three. And Karen Allen can do no wrong.* I know I am not alone in my worship. But unlike this yutz, who wrote an otherwise excellent article, I know what color Karen's/Marion's eyes are.

Indy 4 was very, very fun. And I am very, very tired (saw it at 12:01 a.m.).

* Although I admit that Boon, more than Katy, was my college role model.

3 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I am loking forward to seeing this one.

9:25 PM, May 22, 2008  
Blogger susan said...

I know I can click through the links to figure out what the heck you're taking about, but I thought you'd be amused that what this post got me doing first was getting "marion the librarian" from Music Man stuck in my head. And I'm thinking that's not the Marion you mean.

10:33 PM, May 22, 2008  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

I do very much like that Marion, too (especially when she flirts with that mean anvil salesman), but nowhere near as much. Never wanted to BE her, for example.

11:05 PM, May 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home