Bullets of an overworked litigator
- So tired. I cannot convey the tiredness. It's like being drunk. Only not so fun. And it's not a valid excuse to skip work.
- I am so angry. (Surprised?) I was just at the grocery store, and my favorite oatmeal of all-time, which admittedly just came on the market a few months ago, has been discontinued! Noooooooooo! It was marked down 50% off, so I grabbed 4 boxes (because, come on, I have no pantry). So, on the plus-side, my purchase was in keeping with the new frugal me. Still, I wonder if Quaker is stopping production, or if Giant is once again just toying with me.
- Clear and Present Danger is on. Mmmm, Harrison.
- Trying to figure out how, with my lack of sleep and the whole working-round-the-clock thing, I can see Indy at the best movie theater in D.C. Might have to go to a laaaaate show. Oy.
- Molson Canadian is really good. And it's a good accompaniment to juicy peaches. Mmmm, peaches 'n' beer. Sounds like a new lip gloss flavor.
- Oh, and Vindauga? Clooney, hands down. He's been on my Top 5 for more than a decade.
- Thirteen days till Ed Norton freaks me out. I'm so excited!