Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's new?

Not much is new with me. Still angry. Still a lawyer. Work has been crazy for months. I've had maybe 5 or 6 work-free days since New Year's. But I'm ready to ease back into the blog thing. I did miss you guys, really.

The Angry family is still rollin' how we roll. Angry Boy, like Muffin Man, is totally obsessed with Star Wars, and Star Wars Legos. My home is littered with little lightsaber pieces. He knows more Spanish than I do now, and he loves to make up songs on the piano.

Angry Little Baby needs a new name, and I'll take suggestions. He's not little (he's a linebacker or a rugby flanker in the making), and he's not a baby anymore (19 months). He loves to watch Sesame Street, and he dances and "sings" along to the Muppet Show theme song.

Not So Angry Husband is now even more not-so-angry, because he's learned Tai Chi.

11 Comments:

Blogger Chorus said...

Welcome Back!

10:19 PM, April 30, 2008  
Anonymous nsah said...

Tai chi just means I channel my anger against opponents moving very slowly.

10:37 PM, April 30, 2008  
Blogger Songbird said...

I love nsah's reply.

Angry Tike wouldn't be right, if he's a big little boy. Hmmm.

7:54 AM, May 01, 2008  
Blogger Tom Bozzo said...

Glad you're back, APL.

Sounds like my son and AB would get along swimmingly -- though as word is getting around that we're Star Wars LEGO Central, I've been doing a lot more field repairs on spaceships. Also saw Jar-Jar Binks wielding a light saber this morning. What (some) preschoolers don't know...

11:04 AM, May 01, 2008  
Anonymous Baby Lawyer said...

I discovered you in your hiatus and then was sad that I'd read all there was to read, so I'm so glad you're back!
What about Angry Tot? although I guess he'll outgrow that one too... Angry Boy Squared? Angry Giant? (although I don't have children and so don't know if it's a no-no to call them giants - please don't be offended if it is!)

11:13 AM, May 01, 2008  
Blogger ccw said...

Welcome back!

1:12 PM, May 01, 2008  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

[Waving frantically]

Hi! How's by you?

1:25 PM, May 01, 2008  
Blogger KLee said...

So glad to see you back! I got nuthin' when it comes to a new moniker for Angry Linebacker. Sorry!

But, you're back, and that's all that counts! Hooray!

5:15 PM, May 01, 2008  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

KLee! Angry Linebacker! NSAH points out I can use the same abbreviation.

7:55 PM, May 01, 2008  
Anonymous DaniGirl said...

Yay! Yer back!!!

We should form a "mothers of Star Wars junkies" support group. Even as a dyed-in-the-wool lifelong fan I didn't know (or retain) half the trivia my boys can spout.

I vote for Angry Linebacker!

8:55 AM, May 03, 2008  
Blogger liz said...

Angry Linebacker.

And, "Hi! I'm Liz and my son is a Star Wars junkie."

8:36 PM, May 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home