Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Post for the sake of posting

I finally used some of the iTunes cash NSAH gave me months back for my birthday. Songs purchased included:
  • "Baker Street" by Foo Fighters (already have Gerry, of course)

  • "Crooked Teeth" by Death Cab for Cutie

  • "Everything" by Alanis Morissette

  • "I Hear the Bells" by Mike Doughty

  • "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by DCFC

  • "Key West Intermezzo" by John Mellencamp

  • "A Movie Script Ending" by DCFC

  • "Pictures of You" by The Last Goodnight (free song, so didn't count against my cash)

  • "Soul Meets Body" by DCFC

  • "Turn to Stone" by ELO

  • "Worn Me Down" by Rachael Yamagata (recommended by NSAH)

  • "1963" by Rachael Yamagata (id.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

Hey, I bought Baker Street with my recent i-Money too!

11:51 PM, October 09, 2007  
Blogger yasmara said...

Ooh, Worn me Down is one of my favorites!

12:03 PM, October 10, 2007  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

(id.)

Seriously? Make sure you Shepardize these selections as well.

1:32 PM, October 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home