Saturday, October 20, 2007

As seen everywhere

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Book Snob
Fad Reader
Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


I'm just relieved it didn't peg me as a non-reader, given that I've read maybe 3 books in the past 2 years. If that. One day I will read books again. Really. When I'm not having dreams about billable hours, or cleaning Cheerios and bite-size carrots off the floor...

4 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I'm a Dedicated Reader! Or so they say.

11:49 PM, October 20, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

Hey, hope you don't mind that I stole your quiz. ;) I'm also a dedicated reader, although I admit that I don't have the greatest completion rate yet.

Have you checked into Goodreads.com yet? :)

11:06 PM, October 22, 2007  
Blogger Yankee T said...

"they" say I'm a dedicated reader, too. My book club helps.

10:24 AM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger WizCoder said...

thats a lot of readingwww.lawyermemo.com

9:08 AM, October 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home