Saturday, August 25, 2007

Giant Baby Walking

ALB is walking now, and it's so cool. Except that I'm always afraid he'll fall and get a scratch or bruise on that beautiful face of his. You'll have to take my word for it, 'cause I can only show you his gorgeous eyes.





Also? ALB is freaking huge. When he was 10 months old, he started wearing AB's old 2T t-shirts, and they weren't big on him. I've cringed the few times I've bought clothes for him in recent months, because, really, what's the point? He'll outgrow them before 2 wearings.

AB, thankfully, has plateaued on the growth thing (so he gets fun clothes from the beach). And we know now from those "you must be this high" sticks on the Boardwalk that he is 42 inches tall.

Yeah, they're both going to be taller than me in short (har) order.

9 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

I know AB is gorgeous and I guess that ALB is too!

12:16 AM, August 26, 2007  
Anonymous Lisa V said...

How old is AB? Three? Mason in 41 inches and he is 5, though his projected height is honestly 5'5". He will not be a basketball player.

12:34 AM, August 26, 2007  
Blogger K said...

What beautiful eyes! My kids are both projected to be much taller than I am too. (And I'm 5'7"!) That will be strange, indeed. Looking up to my babies...

7:41 AM, August 26, 2007  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Lisa, AB is very nearly 4, so he's not THAT big for his age. Just middlin' big for his age. Still, when I watch him in pre-K, I swear he's one of the smallest boys there.

Thanks, kenju. Hope everything's all right in the kenju family right now.

K, you would tower over me at 5'7"!

9:08 PM, August 26, 2007  
Blogger liz said...

AB is 42 INCHES??? Holy guacamole, you've got big kids, love!

Playdate soon?

10:48 PM, August 26, 2007  
Anonymous prgnancy book said...

Beautiful eyes

Christine
pregnancy book

2:57 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Yankee T said...

My, but he DOES have gorgeous eyes!

5:27 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

Those ARE adorable eyes!

42 inches! What a tall guy AB will be! I don't know why, but I always take an insane amount of pleasure in knowing that my boys won't be shrimps like me at 5'2".

9:57 PM, August 27, 2007  
Blogger ccw said...

Such beautiful eyes!

Kid L will be my height in 1 1/2", it is unreal.

7:53 AM, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home