Monday, July 23, 2007

Good boys & wayback machines

Having an awesome night.

Both boys went to sleep without the slightest struggle. Angry Little Baby was so tired that even though I put him in his crib awake, he didn't make a peep as I walked out of his room and closed the door.

The rest of us had some yummy leftover birthday cake, and then I read Angry Boy How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? He gave nice hugs and kisses and hasn't made any noise for the past hour.

And now NSAH and I are watching the "Goofy Ball" episode of NewsRadio. Love this episode. Maura was so hot before ER seasons 9 through 11 sucked the life out of her.

"Don't mess with a man with a Wayback machine, Dave. I can make it so that you were never born."

4 Comments:

Blogger Quinn said...

I loves me some Jimmy.

Wish I could be on the potential wives list... except I'd be eliminated for the reason as the Cookie Lady and the Fishstick Lady.

11:56 PM, July 24, 2007  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

Good time to bring this back to your attention.

"Do I look like a man who would enjoy a game of Goofy-Ball?"

12:22 AM, July 26, 2007  
Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

I love News Radio....

9:43 PM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Ryter said...

Ah....News Radio. I have even managed to turn my kiddos into fans witht he DVD collections. Daughter LOVES the Goofy Ball episode. Heh

7:14 AM, August 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home