Thursday, June 07, 2007

Making an ass out of mom and dad

We just heard the plastic "clink" of a toy from AB's room. (Bedtime was over an hour ago.) NSAH got up to check on him.

NSAH: Hey, buddy, what did you drop?
AB: I dropped my cup that I was drinking out of.
NSAH: The cup you were pretend drinking out of, right?
AB: Right.
NSAH: Can we look for that in the morning?
AB: OK. (pause) I assume it's under my bed.
NSAH: (stifling a laugh) I assume it's under your bed, too.

That Angry Boy, he cracks me up.

4 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

That boy is too smart!

10:05 PM, June 07, 2007  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Laughing!

10:15 AM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Gina said...

Ha! I love it when they use "big people" phrases.

11:25 AM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Lawyer Mama said...

So cute!

1:36 PM, June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home