Friday, June 15, 2007

Late-night-motion-drafting Random Ten

It's been a long time since I've had one of these working-late random 10s. (And thank God for that. I ain't as spry as I used to be.)


  1. "Carolina in My Mind" by James Taylor

  2. "Keep the River on Your Right" by Jonatha Brooke

  3. "Real Gone" by Sheryl Crow

  4. "New Slang" by the Shins

  5. "Rockin' the Suburbs" by Ben Folds

  6. "City of Blinding Lights" by U2

  7. "Love, Reign O'er Me" by Pearl Jam

  8. "You and I Are a Gang of Losers" by the Dears

  9. "Wound Up" by Office

  10. "Saint of Me" by the Rolling Stones


Update on last night: I did go to bed before 10:30 (although NSAH was reading in bed after that, and at one point he woke me up after 11 pm). Wonder if I will wake him up when I go to bed tonight; I hope not.

2 Comments:

Blogger KLee said...

I love "The City of Blinding Light". I'd post a top ten of my own, but it'd be all U2 and Marillion. :)

11:47 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the Shins!

9:02 PM, June 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home