Admit it, you've missed the bullets
- Scads of rude people out there today. Mr. Jackass-At-The-Coffeeshop, if I ever see you again, I'm "accidentally" spilling my coffee on you. I hope the server spits in your coffee if you ever come back. There is no excuse for rudeness such as yours.
- Happy birthday to the best mom in the world. Yet another day to sit back and think, "Wow, how did she do it?" (And continues to do it, as the best Grandma in the world.)
- Small Dog smells. I don't know what he rubbed himself on outside, but peeyew!
- Thanks for the Random Food Plugs, you guys. In that vein, I have a new favorite beverage: the Orange Mocha Frappuccino Light from Star$s (only 150 calories in a medium/grande). (I think it was Blonde Justice's post that inspired me to try something new there.)
- Creature Comforts is my new favorite TV show. AB likes it, too, although he doesn't get most of the humor (at least, I sure hope not).
- I need to line up babysitting now for the June 22 weekend so I can see Evan Almighty. On July 12/13, I'll probably ditch NSAH for a midnight showing of HP and the Order of the Phoenix. I'll be sooooooooooo tired the next day, but I don't think I have anything scheduled the next day at work.