Monday, June 11, 2007

Admit it, you've missed the bullets

  • Scads of rude people out there today. Mr. Jackass-At-The-Coffeeshop, if I ever see you again, I'm "accidentally" spilling my coffee on you. I hope the server spits in your coffee if you ever come back. There is no excuse for rudeness such as yours.

  • Happy birthday to the best mom in the world. Yet another day to sit back and think, "Wow, how did she do it?" (And continues to do it, as the best Grandma in the world.)

  • Small Dog smells. I don't know what he rubbed himself on outside, but peeyew!

  • Thanks for the Random Food Plugs, you guys. In that vein, I have a new favorite beverage: the Orange Mocha Frappuccino Light from Star$s (only 150 calories in a medium/grande). (I think it was Blonde Justice's post that inspired me to try something new there.)

  • Creature Comforts is my new favorite TV show. AB likes it, too, although he doesn't get most of the humor (at least, I sure hope not).

  • I need to line up babysitting now for the June 22 weekend so I can see Evan Almighty. On July 12/13, I'll probably ditch NSAH for a midnight showing of HP and the Order of the Phoenix. I'll be sooooooooooo tired the next day, but I don't think I have anything scheduled the next day at work.

6 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Want some company for HP?

11:13 PM, June 11, 2007  
Blogger K said...

Does it have caffeine? that orange mocha frappachino light?

Yawn....

7:55 AM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Songbird said...

Oh, Harry Potter! I'm so excited!!

2:59 PM, June 12, 2007  
Anonymous Genevieve said...

I scheduled babysitting for the Friday night of HP - DH and I will go to an evening showing. (and if you end up not going on a workday, APL/Liz, I'd love company!)

3:12 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger KLee said...

Creature Comforts is great. We're watching it (the US version) right now, as a matter of fact. You can get DVDs of the British version, which is just as hilarious here:

http://tinyurl.com/2yqvh5

We're BIG fans of the Christmas version. If you ever see the UK Christmas one, we love the hamster. :)

8:55 PM, June 13, 2007  
Anonymous Blonde Justice said...

Do you like creamsicles? I imagine that orange frap would taste like creamsicles. I don't like creamsicles, so I'm not even going to try it.

10:50 PM, June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home