Saturday, March 24, 2007

The opposite of serious

At dinner tonight (takeout chicken parm, chicken farfale and garlic broccoli), we were playing the opposite game, quizzing AB on his opposites. What's the opposite of tall, clean, left, high, etc. He was doing really well. Then I had the bright idea of switching it up a bit.

APL: Hey, AB, why don't you ask me some opposites now?
AB: OK! What's the opposite of... um... what's the opposite of... dinosaur?!
NSAH: I knew he was going to ask you something like that.
APL: Uh.... I give up, what's the opposite of dinosaur?
AB: Um.... Snake! Snake is the opposite of dinosaur.
APL: Well, alright then.

5 Comments:

Anonymous nsah said...

I think Snake is actually the opposite of Wiggum.

9:22 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger liz said...

Such an excellent boy.

10:45 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Jessica said...

That's great!

9:37 AM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger jo(e) said...

I think a computer mouse is the opposite of dinosaur.

The game sounds much more fun when he is asking the questions.

8:53 AM, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opposite of dinosaur... sparrow.

11:11 AM, March 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home