Friday, March 30, 2007

Bullets over Friday

  • The little guy ain't so little anymore. ALB has fat rolls on his thighs like a sumo baby. In fact, if he wasn't already ALB, I would make his name Sumo Baby. He's actually gaining slower now (at 2 months he was over 90th percentile for weight; four months later, he's down to a respectable 75th).

  • Tonight was Fish Friday. I made tilapia (marinated in Newman's Own Sesame Ginger Vinagrette), and we had various crudites on the side: baby carrots, sugar snap peas and grape tomatoes. I'm a fan of vegetables that don't need to be cooked.

  • AB now tells rambling stories that go on forever. He talks exactly like I did at that age.

  • That dude I liked on American Idol (the few times I saw it)? Apparently he got kicked off. That sucks.

  • AB needs a haircut. Ordinarily I'd do it myself, but I'm getting lazy. So add AB's haircut appointment to the list of things I need to do this weekend.

  • I want to hang out with Amy Poehler and Will Arnett. The four of us can get loaded and play board games. It'll be fun. I'd suck beer out of dirt with Amy.

  • Hope everyone has a great weekend. I need some sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Neel Mehta said...

ALB has fat rolls on his thighs like a sumo baby. In fact, if he wasn't already ALB, I would make his name Sumo Baby.

You mean like the Michelin baby? If you can't get ALB to flip the bird, you can just post that picture instead.

My anti-Huggins word verification: "ksumiss"

2:40 AM, March 31, 2007  
Anonymous KathyR said...

Angry Sumo Baby! Yes!

Gotta love those chewable baby legs.

11:32 AM, March 31, 2007  
Blogger La Turista said...

Whenever I see those rolls, I always say, in my best googoo gaga voice, "Can I have some butter for these rolls?" The babies seem to dig it.

And, the past two nights, we have been revisiting "Arrested Development," and Will Arnett slays me everytime. And I just want to put Amy in my pocket and take her home with me.

10:49 PM, March 31, 2007  
Anonymous Genevieve said...

Sumo baby! Does he have a little topknot?

3:21 PM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home