Bullets over Friday
- The little guy ain't so little anymore. ALB has fat rolls on his thighs like a sumo baby. In fact, if he wasn't already ALB, I would make his name Sumo Baby. He's actually gaining slower now (at 2 months he was over 90th percentile for weight; four months later, he's down to a respectable 75th).
- Tonight was Fish Friday. I made tilapia (marinated in Newman's Own Sesame Ginger Vinagrette), and we had various crudites on the side: baby carrots, sugar snap peas and grape tomatoes. I'm a fan of vegetables that don't need to be cooked.
- AB now tells rambling stories that go on forever. He talks exactly like I did at that age.
- That dude I liked on American Idol (the few times I saw it)? Apparently he got kicked off. That sucks.
- AB needs a haircut. Ordinarily I'd do it myself, but I'm getting lazy. So add AB's haircut appointment to the list of things I need to do this weekend.
- I want to hang out with Amy Poehler and Will Arnett. The four of us can get loaded and play board games. It'll be fun. I'd suck beer out of dirt with Amy.
- Hope everyone has a great weekend. I need some sleep.