Too tired to post, most of the time. My brain is mush. Perfect time for ... bullets!
- Holy crud, it's cold. We've got a cold weather advisory tonight because, with the wind chill, it's dipping to ten degrees... below zero. Er, there's a reason I don't live in Massachusetts. And it's that I don't want to live where it gets ten degrees below zero. Ever. I don't want it to feel like ten degrees above zero, fer chrissakes.
- I like my coworkers. Some more than others. But for the most part, good folks.
- AB is such an awesome little bookworm. Tonight, he wanted me to read him a bunch of Mr. Men books (mine from when I was a kid). We read Mr. Clumsy, Mr. Bump and Mr. Forgetful. And then I read How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight? And then I enticed him to get ready for bed by promising to read Froggy Learns to Swim.
- AB's been so sweet and clingy lately. He'll scream, "Mommy, I loooooooove you!" and then mush his face up against mine. He'll clamber all over me (and his daddy) and squeal with delight.
- Angry Little Baby's doing OK, not great. He's been fussier lately, waking up more frequently at night. I don't know if he's hungry, or gassy, or had a nightmare or what. But my default is now to nurse just to get him quiet so I can go right back to bed. I'm so freaking tired.
- I would love to take some Hybernol and sleep for about six months. Can I please? Can I?