Friday, January 05, 2007

Well-adjusted or boring? You be the judge.

As seen at The Republic of Heaven:

Well-Adjusted
You scored 31 anxiety, 48 awkwardness, and 37 neuroticism!

You scored low in all categories--so there's no need to worry! Not that you were worrying, anyway. You are so Well-Adjusted that I almost feel the need to worry for you.


Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun.

Your low neuroticism score implies that you don't exhibit subtle neurotic behaviors--your nails are probably an acceptable length, your pencils aren't covered with bite marks, and your bookcase isn't arranged alphabetically by genre. Congrats!

Link: The Neurotic Test


Although I scored low on awkwardness, it doesn't change the fact that there are only a few parties I enjoy rather than dread (it helps if I know more than 2/3 of those attending). But I hide my social whatever-it-is (phobia is too strong a word) very well. I like the phrase "socially capable." I'm going to continue to use that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roonie said...

I scored "well-adjusted" too. But it's a load of bullshit. I know I'm not.

2:31 PM, January 06, 2007  
Blogger ccw said...

I also scored well-adjusted.

8:39 AM, January 08, 2007  
Blogger JordanBaker said...

uh-oh. I scored "subtle neurotic," which sounds about right. I'm worried, though, that I would've been more neurotic if the first question (about fear of dogs) had been about birds instead of dogs. . .and the fact that I worry about things like that probably means I'm a full blown neurotic, not just a subtle one.

Oh well.

10:08 AM, January 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home