Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Loving the Logue

I love Donal Logue. No, really, I looooooooove Donal Logue. I am having so much fun watching him on The Knights of Prosperty, even though he's basically playing the same goof-off character he's played in The Tao of Steve, Grounded For Life, and ER. I think he's probably surpassed teh Piven as the Unattractive Famous Guy That I'm Inconceivably Attracted To. (Yes, I know that, thanks to Entourage, Piven is now thought of as hot, but I had a thing for him back in his flabby, receding-hairline P.C.U. days. So there.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Mieke said...

I adore him too. He was hilarious in that terrible Mark Ruffolo Reese Witherspoon movie. I worked with his sister on a movie - she was equally lovely. Nice family.

12:19 AM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger La Turista said...

I have to say that Knights of Prosperity was quite clever. T-Bone demanded that I watch it with him tonight, and I was pleasantly surprised, so I'm interested to see where it goes. And you gotta love the Mick cameo.

12:46 AM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Not so little sister said...

I loved Piven before he was on Entourage too. Sigh...

8:59 AM, January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Kat said...

I've loved Piven since Say Anything. He is now the spokesman for our local phone company so I get to watch him on commercials all the time. Yummy.

10:16 AM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger kenju said...

I saw the Knights last night and I thought it was well written, even if a bit silly. I will definitely watch it again, though.

5:02 PM, January 04, 2007  
Blogger Blonde Justice said...

I know a guy who looks just like him in real life, and he is so cute too!

9:33 PM, January 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home