Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dumb people got no reason to live

Supporting my latest theory that many people are completely oblivious to the transparency of the Internet--a theory I've been forming in my head in response to reading this post over at KLee's--I present you with this:

A man is facing felony drug distribution charges after an investigation that police said started after his brother used his MySpace Web page to boast of their homegrown marijuana crop and the frequency with which both men use marijuana, police said.

Duh.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Turista said...

Oh yes, yes. I've read so many cases where I've thought, "I'm so glad that dumbass is in jail. He needed to be saved. From HIMSELF."

10:25 PM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

People are just too stupid sometimes.

11:23 AM, January 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home