Monday, January 08, 2007

Bathtime jollies

Overheard last night, as I was in the bedroom feeding Angry Little Baby and NSAH was in the bathroom drying off Angry Boy after his bath:

NSAH: (noticing that I'd finally removed a Band-Aid AB had been wearing for 3 weeks--he wouldn't let either of us take it off for the longest time) Hey, your Band-Aid's gone. (singing) On the 12th day of Christmas,* we took your Band-Aid off...
AB: (singing) [unintelligable] Ten daddies [unintelligable]...
APL: (singing from the bedroom) Nine mommies laughing!

* * *


Later:

NSAH: Why do you always leeeeeean on me?!
AB: Because I looooooooooooooove you!



*I never pay attention to what day of Christmas it is. NSAH is the one who keeps track of these things.

2 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

I am completely plotzing from the overwhelming adorableness.

We'd love to have you come skating with us!

10:42 AM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Lex said...

Epiphany = 1/6, which I never have trouble remembering because my birthday = 1/5. Please feel free to send along gratuitously cool electronic equipment by way of celebration. :-)

1:05 PM, January 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home