Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Year in Review

As seen at Everybody Knows, what follows is the first line of the first post of each month:

  1. Last year's resolution was out by February: to see at least one movie in the theater each month.

  2. Is there a popular song right now that samples from Paul Simon's Kodachrome?

  3. Hectic, wonderful week is over.

  4. I think someone from work is reading this blog.

  5. I'm fuckin' Yoda, that's how swamped I am.

  6. Last night, I had a dream that, while I was in the federal courthouse, I received a fax from Halloweenlover.

  7. Whenever I watch the English soccer team play, and they play the national anthem, I find myself singing "My Country 'Tis of Thee."

  8. Regular price of 3 fancy-but-disposable razors: $8.99.

  9. So Ernesto wasn't even a hurricane, yet we lost power at home for more than 24 hours.

  10. Angry Boy is going through a Thundercats phase.

  11. My favorite author has died.

  12. I now know that blogging about my sleep--or not blogging about it, as the case may be--in no way affects how much sleep I get the following night.

5 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

It's been quite a year.

Yoda.

And next week is fine. Anytime till the end of January is fine!

7:57 PM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Ooo, what fun! I'm going to play along with this one, too...

3:14 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Oooo, what fun! I'll play along on this one too...

3:18 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger DaniGirl said...

Oooo, what fun! I'll play along on this one too...

3:19 PM, December 20, 2006  
Blogger Quinn said...

What a fun meme! I'll have to steal it...

4:00 PM, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home