Year in Review
As seen at Everybody Knows, what follows is the first line of the first post of each month:
- Last year's resolution was out by February: to see at least one movie in the theater each month.
- Is there a popular song right now that samples from Paul Simon's Kodachrome?
- Hectic, wonderful week is over.
- I think someone from work is reading this blog.
- I'm fuckin' Yoda, that's how swamped I am.
- Last night, I had a dream that, while I was in the federal courthouse, I received a fax from Halloweenlover.
- Whenever I watch the English soccer team play, and they play the national anthem, I find myself singing "My Country 'Tis of Thee."
- Regular price of 3 fancy-but-disposable razors: $8.99.
- So Ernesto wasn't even a hurricane, yet we lost power at home for more than 24 hours.
- Angry Boy is going through a Thundercats phase.
- My favorite author has died.
- I now know that blogging about my sleep--or not blogging about it, as the case may be--in no way affects how much sleep I get the following night.