Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Say my name, bitch*

I've decided that the new kid's been around long enough to get his own pseudonym and acronym. I appreciate all the suggestions. You folks are creative.

After discussing the matter once again with NSAH, I've decided to go with Angry Little Baby, or ALB for short.

And so it begins. I will now start thinking about him, little blog fodder baby that he is, as ALB, even in real life.

*This is an appropriate title for today, because NSAH came home from work and announced that Alyson Hannigan should be in his Top Five. He cracks me up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Vinny said...

Ooooo. Alyson Hannigan. I was not a big fan, but lately, she's become more interesting. She's cracked my five as well.

12:17 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Jody said...

Alynson Hannigan has been top-five for me for years.

I miss Willow. Although: mostly pre-season Six Willow.

Come on. Kennedy? You can do better than that, babe.

1:25 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

ALB..I love it!

3:03 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Quinn said...

Hell, Alyson Hannigan is close to cracking my top five, and I don't swing that way!

3:48 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Had no idea Miss Hannigan was so popular with you all. I knew there was a reason I loved you bloggers...

4:53 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger ccw said...

I love you and NSAH!

ALB is a great blog moniker. I love the choice!

1:29 PM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

Yay...he'll be so easy to reference now!

10:06 AM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home