Number one with a bullet
- Six: Number of holiday parties we've had to turn down for the December 15-17th weekend alone.
- Three: Number of events we've got planned for that weekend.
- One: Number of those aforementioned events that do not involve either Angry Boy or the baby (NSAH and I are going to my favorite fancy restaurant).
- Zero: Number of nice outfits that currently fit me. Hopefully I can lose a few pounds in the next two weeks.
- Three: Number of pounds I lost over the past two days because I was sick to my stomach and feverish. Feeling much better now, though.
- Two: Number of new matters/clients I've brought to the firm while on leave. Not bad for an absent employee, eh?
- Five: Number of people I still need to get presents for. My stepdad, a stepsister, a cousin, my secretary and NSAH. The good news is I already know what I'm getting three of them. And if my mom doesn't get back to me on what stepdad and stepsis want, I can always get them beer (I mean good beer, but still... yes, we're that kind of family. Jealous?).