Sunday, December 31, 2006

Little does he know

AB watched Monsters, Inc. for the first (and second) time today. As he does with each of his pop culture mini-obsessions (Cars, superheroes), he played casting director and began handing out roles at the dinner table.

AB: I'm Mike. Daddy, you're Sulley.
NSAH: (pointing to ALB in the bouncy seat) He has to be Boo.
AB: Yeah, he's Boo. Mommy, who are you going to be?



APL: (in my best "Roz" voice) Can I be Roz? I want to be Roz.
AB: No, you can't be Roz.
APL: (still in my Roz voice) I want to be Roz; why can't I be Roz?
AB: Because ... you're not angry.

Happy New Year, all.

6 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

That one's on heavy rotation here too. MM loves the "outtakes" where Roz keeps popping up and surprising people.

I didn't know you could do a Roz voice!

10:44 PM, December 31, 2006  
Anonymous KLee said...

Well, it makes sense, sorta! To him, you're the fun-loving, snuggly Mama. It's only to the jerks of the world are you your superhero identity -- APL! :)

Just consider that to your son, you are in hiding, a la Clark Kent.

(I hope this means that we are all in the non-jerk category, since we're pretty fond of you as well....)

3:09 AM, January 01, 2007  
Anonymous KathyR said...

I dunno. Maybe we're looking to a blog name change?

You can be Roz, if you want.

10:28 AM, January 01, 2007  
Anonymous Genevieve said...

Ooh, I want to hear the Roz voice!
DH does a pretty good imitation of it . . . . "WaZOWSKI!"

4:27 PM, January 01, 2007  
Blogger kenju said...

Aw, Angry Boy paid you a nice compliment!

7:07 PM, January 01, 2007  
Blogger susan said...

You all are just too funny. And sweet.

7:56 PM, January 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home