Friday, December 29, 2006

iTunes overload

I have to stay up till 12:15 a.m. so that I can give AB another dose of Motrin (he's been needing a dose every 6 hours, poor dude). I decided to keep myself awake by browsing iTunes and filling up my shopping cart, since I got a couple of gift cards for Christmas. Here's what's in my cart (make fun if you will):

  1. "Truly, Truly" by Grant Lee Buffalo [because he was awesome in concert]

  2. "Love My Way" by Grant-Lee Phillips

  3. "So. Central Rain" by Grant-Lee Phillips

  4. "Honey Don't Think" by Grant Lee Buffalo

  5. "Two of Us" by Aimee Mann and Michael Penn [heard this cover over the speakers in a Kohl's years ago and kept meaning to purchase it]

  6. "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley [what can I say? It's catchy as hell.]

  7. "The Saints Are Coming (Live)" by U2 and Green Day [I got goosebumps when they did this in N.O., and the video nearly makes me cry, especially at the 1:38 mark.]

  8. "Let's Get It Started" by Black Eyed Peas

  9. "Real Gone" by Sheryl Crow [I've been watching Cars since AB got it for Christmas, and I'd forgotten how much this song rocked.]

  10. "City of Blinding Lights" by U2

  11. "Vertigo" by U2

  12. "Dim" by Dada [Had forgotten about this song's existence till I heard it on XM a couple of days ago.]

  13. "I Do" by Lisa Loeb

  14. "Nuthin' But a G Thang" by Dr. Dre

  15. "Misery" by Soul Asylum [ALB likes it when I sing this to him.]

  16. "Vindicated" by Dashboard Confessional [I'm not big on "emo," but I love the chorus.]

  17. "See the World" by Gomez

  18. "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty

  19. "Light & Day/Reach for the Sun" by Polyphonic Spree

  20. "Freedom" by George Michael

  21. "Bring tha Noize" by Public Enemy and Anthrax

  22. "There Goes the Fear" by the Doves

  23. "Radiation Vibe" by Fountains of Wayne

  24. "You Could Be Mine" by Guns 'n' Roses

  25. "Fire Water Burn" by Bloodhound Gang

2 Comments:

Blogger Not so little sister said...

Great taste in music! I love Gomez. I saw them live while I was in college and it's probably the best show I've ever seen! I may have to jump on itunes now...

1:23 PM, December 30, 2006  
Anonymous Lex said...

"Radiation Vibe" and "You Could Be Mine" might be two of my favorite songs evah, particularly the latter. In the increasingly unlikely event I ever put another band together, that's gonna be what we open our second set with.

And while I luvs me some Tom Petty, "Last Dance" just doesn't do anything for me.

9:47 PM, January 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home