Bullets of a lazy Friday
- AB's home again today--his fever went up almost to 104 this morning, but it has since come down to 100. We're lying in my bed, watching the animated Charlotte's Web (a Christmas present from Grandpa that he requests we watch every day) on the TV.
- I've been tagged for a meme by LawMummy but I can't think of 5 things you don't already know about me. Well, 5 things that I can share with you all, anyway. I'll need some time to think about this....
- Can't wait to start using some of my Christmas present gift cards. Especially the one for the Container Store. Jealous?
- One of my favorite Christmas presents has been put to good use already: NSAH got me a labelmaker. Now, I know there are some women who would be angered to get such a practical, unromantic gift from their husbands. Not me! I love it! (Of course, I'm also the type of woman who would love to get a new bathroom scale for a present.) I've been using it to label ALB's bottles. Once I go to the Container Store, I'm sure I'll be labeling even more stuff. Huzzah for organization!
- I started reading Lewis Black's Nothing Sacred last night (got it from my dad and stepmom). It's fast reading, and I'm really enjoying it. I even laughed out loud a few times. One of the reasons I really like it, though, is that he writes a lot about growing up in the DC suburbs, and how that can warp your views on politics. He's completely correct. The first time I lived away from the DC area, I was amazed that people didn't talk about politics at parties, that people didn't seem very interested in congressional goings-on. It was refreshing, actually.
- So, can I start getting excited about my man John Edwards? Or is it way too soon?