Saturday, November 25, 2006

So. Freaking. Tired.

  • NSAH has passed out on the bed next to me at 8:40 p.m., while Futurama plays on the DVR. Poor guy.

  • We had company over today, family whom we rarely see. It was fun, but draining. And since NSAH and AB went to a hockey game last night, and AB had been up 2 hours past his bedtime, he, too, was so freaking tired for much of today.

  • I did get to go for a walk today. Between the recent spell of crappy weather, my sleeplessness, and dealing with a cranky baby in general, I'm lucky to get any form of exercise in a given week. Very happy to get out today for about 40 minutes. Hope to do it again tomorrow.

  • I watched my recordings of Grey's Anatomy and ER. I thought both were really good.

  • I think I'm going to go to bed by 9:30 tonight.

  • Tomorrow my mom is taking AB to see Happy Feet. I might take a nap while they're gone.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mombat said...

Saw you over at Blonde Justice. Good to know you. Another anonymous law mom blogger here. I'll be back.

9:45 PM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Gina said...

Grey's has been totally rockin' lately!

I hope you get that nap tomorrow.

1:22 AM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger Mieke said...

Think you might nap? THINK YOU MIGHT? I say DIVE RIGHT AND SNOOZE AWAY!!! Never look a gift nap in the mouth.

11:39 AM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger TSC Girl said...

Be careful w/ Happy Feet, my 4 yr old niece was so scared by the gore that she had to be taken from the theater [apparently a lot of parents were outside calming frightened children] and my mother got a full refund.

7:34 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger kenju said...

You know who saw that movie on Thanksgiving with 6 grandkids and nothing was said about any gore at all. They thought it was very cute and a good movie for any age.

7:36 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger honeykbee said...

Great. Now I'm petrified to see Happy Feet.

10:34 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

Hope you got your nap.

11:47 PM, November 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home