So. Freaking. Tired.
- NSAH has passed out on the bed next to me at 8:40 p.m., while Futurama plays on the DVR. Poor guy.
- We had company over today, family whom we rarely see. It was fun, but draining. And since NSAH and AB went to a hockey game last night, and AB had been up 2 hours past his bedtime, he, too, was so freaking tired for much of today.
- I did get to go for a walk today. Between the recent spell of crappy weather, my sleeplessness, and dealing with a cranky baby in general, I'm lucky to get any form of exercise in a given week. Very happy to get out today for about 40 minutes. Hope to do it again tomorrow.
- I watched my recordings of Grey's Anatomy and ER. I thought both were really good.
- I think I'm going to go to bed by 9:30 tonight.
- Tomorrow my mom is taking AB to see Happy Feet. I might take a nap while they're gone.