Thursday, November 30, 2006

Scrubs is back

Yay.

At the end of the show, NBC told us we could chat with the creator of Scrubs. NSAH and I know that the creator of Scrubs, Bill Lawrence, is married to Christa Miller. So I dared NSAH to write into the chat with the following:

"This is a two-part question: One, what does Christa Miller look like naked? And two, what does Christa Miller feel like naked?"

NSAH declined, concerned that Bill may not have every NewsRadio episode memorized, the way we do, and might actually be offended.

4 Comments:

Blogger honeykbee said...

She'll always be Kate to me.

9:58 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

Ah, NewsRadio. Good times... good times.

7:22 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger beenzzz said...

Jordan is evil. I love Scrubs!!!!

10:35 PM, December 01, 2006  
Blogger Quinn said...

NSAH would have been my new personal hero had he done that. Kudos to you, and kudos again.

12:41 PM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home