Yes, more random bullets of sleeplessness (and some grrr)
- The baby eats waaaaaay more frequently than I had expected. Unfortunately, he doesn't eat big, hearty, long-sleep-inducing meals. He'll cry and cry like he's starving, then when I start to feed him, he'll eat for about 2 minutes and pull away, like he's saying, "Enough, mom." Grrr.
- Some Jackass let his dog crap in our front yard this afternoon, while we were home. NSAH saw him do it, and took off after him. Jackass, sensing someone was behind him and obviously guilt-ridden, took off in a run and went down another street. NSAH called off the hunt, but I'm hopeful that Jackass will think twice before letting his dog leave any crap in our yard again. I swear, it's Jackasses like that who give all dog-owners (such as myself) a bad name. Grrr. Still, NSAH gets props for trying to chase him down.
- AB was very sweet tonight. We did lots and lots of dinosaur puzzles, and he was very good about going to bed on time.
- We had an awesome dinner tonight (a shepherd's pie, dropped off by my buddy Nutso Ranter), and I'll be enjoying the leftovers for a few days. Seriously, it's the best shepherd's pie, from the local pie store. (And can I just say how much I love having a local pie store?)
- Made my first mom-and-baby shopping trip today. Had to get a new baby bathtub at the Target. That's pretty much all I did today. But heck, that's the best thing about maternity leave. If you accomplish one thing all day, you're golden. Tomorrow I will try to run TWO errands (Post Office to pick up a priority mail box to send a certain bloggy pal my X-Files DVDs, and the bank to get some cash). May the Force be with me.