Monday, August 07, 2006

Bath time boogie

Continuing in his role as Best. Daddy. Ever., NSAH was giving AB a bath tonight and was taking requests. Two of the requested songs, which he sang with gusto:
  • Guster's "Amsterdam" (which sounded like "Hamster Dan!" as AB yelled his request from the tub); and

  • the Dandy Warhols' "I Like You."


Then, as a finale, NSAH sang the theme song from "The Koala Brothers". I had a blast listening to them, and was slightly jealous that, due to my embiggened state, I can no longer administer AB's baths (too much crouching on the hard floor).

Edited to add: Hey, HalloweenLover, hope you have fun in Hamster Dan.

9 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Call the Koala Brothers, help is on it's way!

Holy Guacamole, you're due next month, aren't you?

10:10 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger KLee said...

Man -- is it coming up *that* quickly! It seemed like you just announced your rmbiggened state just a week or two ago! Man.

Props to NSAH, though! What a good dad! And he even takes requests!

11:05 PM, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Lex said...

"embiggened." I love it.

6:44 AM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous Lisa V said...

I thought you were due in October. Is it really September ? Time flies.

Does NSAH want to give Scruffy a bath? Because Scruffy makes us humilate ourselves everynight by singing Hooked on a Feeling. We were idiots to show him the David Hasselhoff video.

10:17 AM, August 08, 2006  
Anonymous NSAH said...

Technically, it's Bohemian Like You. But it'll be a few years before he gets the word "Bohemian." And hopefully a few more years before he gets the subtext of picking up hippie chicks.

If I sing Hooked on a Feeling, it's because I downloaded B.J. Thomas or Blue Swede. Not David Hasselhoff.

12:27 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I'm going to try at least!

I love embiggened too! I am starting to notice that with my embiggened state I am having a harder time bending over and reaching stuff. I can't imagine it getting worse!

When are you sending me a picture, damnit!

2:51 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Summer said...

You have to check these out (as seen here). Fall babies are the best!!

3:58 AM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

Too freakin' cute!

1:12 PM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Lisa V said...

But the David Hasselhoff version on You Tube is so fun to mock, NSAH!

11:16 PM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home