Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday Night Discovery Random 10

Haven't done one of these in a while... happily, because I haven't been up too late working recently. But I am tonight, so here's what I'm listening to:

  1. "Back Where I Was," The Hereafter

  2. "Wait For Jane," Tammany Hall NYC

  3. "I'll Be You," The Replacements

  4. "Cars Are Cars," Paul Simon

  5. "The Sweetest Drop," Peter Murphy

  6. "Vineyard," Jackopierce

  7. "Use Me," Bill Withers (from my Corndog-created mix CD, I'd like to brag)

  8. "Universe & U," KT Tunstall

  9. "Think of Laura," Christopher Cross (What? Shut up.)

  10. "In My Place," Coldplay


And on that note, I'm going to enter my time and then hit the hay.

6 Comments:

Blogger corndog said...

"Think of Laura," Christopher Cross

You just lost all the coolness points you got from having Bill Withers and The Replacements together on this playlist. You know, I don't know how I feel about being in the same iPod with Cristopher Frickin' Cross.

10:20 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Hey, I've already revealed on this blog that I have "We Built This City" by Starship (or whatever they were called at that period of time) on my iTunes. How is this worse?

10:39 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger corndog said...

Obviously, in order to maintain my bloggy crush on you, I had blacked out the information that you have the Worst. Song. Ever. on your iPod. So, clearly, it's not worse to have Christopher Cross once you've admitted to crossing the Starship Rubicon, as it were, but what it does is make me question the depths of your musical depravity. If you have "Song Sung Blue" on there, I swear my bloggy crush is over!

11:01 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

I assure you, there is no Neil Diamond on my iPod or computer... but if I could get Will Ferrell doing Neil Diamond doing that song, I would probably have to get it. (May have to track down WF's "Forever in Blue Jeans.)

Don't know what you did, Corndog, but thanks for fixing the blogger comment mojo.

8:58 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

If I could get it, we'd have "Sweet Caroline" on my iPod in a heartbeat. That would be the end of Corndog's bloggy crush on me, too. I mean, if it's not over already, because I have to admit that I found Christopher Frickin' Cross kind of pleasant.

9:45 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Songbird said...

You know, I've been thinking of Laura, oh, Laura. In the grocery store, I saw that Laura is coming back to General Hospital. Oh, Laura. What a bad idea.

10:13 PM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home