Friday, June 30, 2006

Meh.

I don't usually gripe about work, mostly because work doesn't give me a lot to gripe about. Today, though... was a little rough. I'll just say you know it's a bad day when opposing counsel is more pleasant to deal with than your with coworkers. (Only some coworkers, thankfully--not all.)

It could be just me. I seem to be having an off day. We ordered pizza tonight, but there was something wrong with the dough that made it narsty and too chewy.

Night's fixin' to get better, though. Had a bowl of that new Edy's Slow Churn ice cream, and NSAH and I are watching his Arrested Development Season 2 DVDs (a present from his kickass wife).

4 Comments:

Anonymous kristine said...

I love that Edy's Slow Churn. Even the low fat stuff tastes great.

10:02 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger liz said...

You do kick some serious ass, my friend.

my word is popsicg. Makes me hungry for those old-fashioned two-stickers.

11:03 PM, June 30, 2006  
Blogger Gina said...

Hubba-hubba and I cried when they cancelled AD. We love that show!

12:15 AM, July 01, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Kristine, we got the low fat stuff, and I definitely cannot tell the difference. It is sooo good.

1:22 PM, July 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home