Thursday, May 25, 2006

What was I just saying about saving more money?

OK, so if you'll ignore the 6th bullet point in the previous post and instead stop reading at the second one...

And if you'll read Kristen's comment on that post, you'll pardon me for buying the following on iTunes tonight:

  1. "A Little's Enough," "Good Day," "It Hurts" and "The Adventure" by Angels & Airwaves.

  2. "Never Leave Your Heart Alone" by Butterfly Boucher

  3. "New Slang" by the Shins

  4. "Time is Running Out" by Muse

  5. "Dead Streets" by Monotypes

  6. "Open Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol



Could've been worse. At the last minute, I deleted from my shopping cart songs by the Charlatans UK and the Jesus and Mary Chain. OK, no more new songs until July.

2 Comments:

Blogger Addy N. said...

Hi APL:
Have you considered using one of the subscription services that lets you download unlimited songs? We subscribe to Yahoo! Music Unlimited and download to our hearts' content (for an annual fee). Enjoy your new music!

7:33 AM, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

I go through such fits 'n' spurts of buying music (often going months without buying anything), I'm not sure whether I'd be saving using a subscription... but I'll certainly look into it! Thanks for the tip.

2:16 PM, May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home