Saturday, May 27, 2006

I am going to hell

Tonight at dinner, I was drinking a delicious Fruit2O (strawberry) and finished the plastic 16 oz. bottle. When I put the cap back on the empty, AB asked, "I have that?" I said sure and handed it to him. As he was holding it, I said, "You know, if you hit yourself on the head with it, it won't hurt."

He smiled and proceeded to bap himself repeatedly on the noggin. Hahahahaha. I am so evil.

Also, I cut his hair today for the first time, using this, which cost about $18. His previous haircuts have cost that, if you include tip. The cut I gave him isn't perfect, but it'll do. And I'm thrilled about the money (and time) I'll save doing it myself.

8 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

You are so evil. And I love you all the better for it.

I had one of those clipper sets to cut Muffin Man's hair, but for the first few years of his life he resisted having his hair cut the way a grown man would resist someone shaving his privates with straight razor. So we always went to Cartoon Cuts, where they drugged him with lollipops and the Wiggles. Now he gets his haircut in the barber shop at Posh New Place.

12:42 PM, May 28, 2006  
Anonymous KathyR said...

So, will you do mine for 18 bucks?

1:46 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

PNP has its own barber shop?! Sha-weet.

Kathy, when I finished my son's hair, my husband asked if I'd do his next. I'll tell you the same thing I told him: I don't mangle adults' hair, just kids'.

3:30 PM, May 28, 2006  
Blogger kenju said...

You-know-who's sister has gotten quite proficient with hers. With 5 boys hair to cut - you have to learn how to do it yourself!

6:59 PM, May 29, 2006  
Blogger Yankee T said...

The only time I looked at my daughters and wished they were boys was when I was braiding a thousand braids that then had to have approximately 14 million beads applied. I would have traded my Absolut Citron for a pair of shears.

1:27 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger jo(e) said...

I used to cut my boys' hair but all I used was a pair of scissors. But now they are all just growing it long, which means no haircuts at all. Even easier.

4:12 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Josh bought some clippers to cut the dogs' hair too, because their haircuts are $50 each! This is much more economical.

I'm sure AB looks ADORABLE.

Love the headbanging.

6:24 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Oscar Madison said...

I'm going to get my next haircut in Cape Cod. If that doesn't work out, can I stop by and get a trim from you with the gadgets?

2:04 PM, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home