Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And lo, the summer drought begins

But hooray for reruns. If I haven't seen 'em, they're new to me!

In honor of the finale of one of my favorite shows (and in honor of the fact that my brain is fried and I couldn't post anything of substance if I wanted to):



Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?




You are Christina Yang. You are incredibly determined and very blunt... yet somehow very likable
Take this quiz!












Which Grey's Anatomy Character are you?




You're Cristina Yang! You completely rock, no matter what anyone says. You're matter-of-fact and no-holds-barred. You know what you want and don't usually deviate from your set course. But maybe you need to lighten up a little and go with the flow? And hey, if you've got something going on with someone, communication is a good thing! Another hint: don't be so cold, luv. It's too intimidating for you; not really working out.
Take this quiz!













Grey's Anatomy: Which intern are you?




You are Dr. Cristina Yang! You thrive in a competetive environment and are a fast learner. You can be a little too aggressive, cut-throat, and arrogant, but you succeed at whatever you put your mind to.
Take this quiz!






(I actually think I'm more of a twisted combination of Christina, Meredith and George. And given the choice, I'd rather be Bailey.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

At least you're consistent! I turned out to be a George. I think i'm a pretty even mix of him and Meredith though...

11:42 PM, May 17, 2006  
Anonymous NSAH said...

After hearing you describe the season finale, I don't want to be ANY of these people. I sure as hell wouldn't marry any of these women.

Now if I were single, and Meredith and/or Izzie happened to throw herself at me, and we all took blood tests first, that might be another story.

8:40 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Jess, I'm so glad George grew a spine in the finale.

And NSAH, I like how you say Meredith and/or Izzie. AND?! Good luck with that.

8:46 PM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home