Thursday, April 13, 2006

Past, present, future

As seen at Yankee Transplant:

20 Years Ago I...
1. Had three dogs.
2. Went to see my first movie without an adult (I think it was The Money Pit).
3. Wanted to be an actress.

10 Years Ago I...
1. Was living with no dogs, but my roommates had fish.
2. Was about a month away from meeting NSAH.
3. Had time to read books for pleasure.

5 Years Ago I...
1. Became obsessed with "ER."
2. Was trying to figure out what I should do with a law degree.
3. Was working out 4-5 days a week.

1 Year Ago I...
1. Had two dogs.
2. Was working out 1-2 days a week.
3. Finally saw Lost in Translation.

So Far This Year I...
1. Have gained too much weight.
2. Have taken a vacation.
3. Have started using our slow cooker on weekends.

Yesterday I...
1. Ate too much.
2. Got home late.
3. Fretted about billable hours.

Today I...
1. Ate too much.
2. Decided I'd take my kid to see The Wild this weekend.
3. Worked from home for part of the day.

Tomorrow I will ...
1. Eat too much.
2. Have lunch with a friend (maybe, I hope?)
3. Watch "NewsRadio" DVDs.

7 Comments:

Blogger Yankee T said...

I'm so glad you stole it. I'm not good at the tagging thing, because I can't keep up with who has already done what. Hey, your desire to be an actress 20 years ago makes me laugh and gives me comfort. I have this brilliant, beautiful daughter who just got into a great college and has tons of potential who still talks about being "a star". Maybe she'll turn out as cool as you!

11:41 PM, April 13, 2006  
Anonymous KathyR said...

Hey, lawyering definitely calls for good acting skills!

10:16 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger liz said...

I'm posting my version in a month and four days.

11:43 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger liz said...

And I love your answers.

11:43 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

Here's to eating too much...I'm right there with ya.

1:39 PM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I love to eat too much!

I wanted to be a writer and I even invented pen names for myself so that I could write incognito. ; ) If you see any books by Samantha Evans, that is my top secret alias.

6:07 PM, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous *Justine* said...

Your comments about gaining weight reminded me of Miranda on "Sex and the City." I remember one of the episodes where she was thrilled when she finally fit into her "skinny jeans" :)

2:31 PM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home