Thursday, April 06, 2006

Billable 10

I got nuthin' tonight, and the brain is in the process of frying (doc review). So here's tonight's billable 10 shuffle:

  1. "Digging" by Jonatha Brooke

  2. "China" by Tori Amos

  3. "High on Sunday" by Aimee Mann (one of my best friends is taking me to see her this summer, and it's at my favorite venue--yay! I haven't seen Aimee since law school.)

  4. "Hurricane Eye" by Paul Simon

  5. "Green Eyes" by Coldplay (ooo, I've got an "eye" thing goin')

  6. "Hate" by Fiction Plane

  7. "Overblown" by Mudhoney

  8. "He Got Game" by Public Enemy

  9. "Don't Change" by INXS

  10. "Ich Bin Ein Auslander" by Pop Will Eat Itself (haven't listened to this song in ages--reminds me of college)


And I've decided that, regarding the big issue, I'm not going to do anything about it (passivity from APL? Quelle suprise!). I'll just keep doing what I do here. And if this person from work decides to come clean with me, fine. And if not, fine. I'm going to try to put it behind me and not think about it... much.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Great playlist, and I'm quite glad you're still around!

10:58 PM, April 06, 2006  
Anonymous Lisa V said...

Yay for not leaving!

E.R. is a rerun. sob.

12:20 AM, April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anne Glamore said...

I play that "Green Eyes" song over and over til my boys beg for Springsteen.

9:18 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Summer said...

I'm glad you decided to stay -- I haven't been around your blog for a couple days as things have been kinda hectic, otherwise, I would've posted a vote for you to stay under the original post!

10:07 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger kenju said...

Good idea about not doing anything. Don't let 'em wear you down, as they say!

2:46 PM, April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Genevieve said...

Yay! You didn't go anywhere!

4:47 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger kenju said...

Thanks for the kind words. I hope so too.

3:01 PM, April 08, 2006  
Blogger Oscar Madison said...

Re: decision on "big issue" -- a good resolution for us readers!

6:02 PM, April 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home