Thursday, March 16, 2006

That's my boy!

AB and I are stuck at a traffic light on the way home from dinner with Grandma (love that chicken from Popeye's!). He remarks that the light is red as we wait with about 5 cars ahead of us. The light turns green. His immediate response:

AB: Go, people.

He is so my child. I start cracking up as we slowly drive through the intersection.

APL: [AB], I'm so proud of you.
AB: I'm proud of you, too, Mommy.
APL: (cracking up some more) I love you, [AB].
AB: I love you, too, Mommy.

8 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Now, that is a very smart boy.

10:14 AM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger mc said...

I'm just impressed there was no cursing!

11:15 AM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

I love you too, AB!

12:22 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Did your mom die laughing?

GO PEOPLE GO!

1:59 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Summer said...

So cute!

2:49 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Yankee T said...

I love AB!

12:14 AM, March 19, 2006  
Anonymous matmaven said...

Must be something we all got after we passed the bar,(or was it after we gave birth?). Our attention span is now outsized by that of a flea and our patience is reserved for toddlers throwing tandrums in walmart check out lines..not slow drivers on a local street. The boy learned well.....

7:20 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Mommygoth said...

I am very much afraid that Miss K's first traffic response will be "you f*cktards!" because she rides with her father so much. Go people is great. Isn't it amazing how they learn from us?

8:47 AM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home