Thursday, March 09, 2006

I love March

Our office--like many others, I'm sure--had basketball on the community TV all afternoon. I got to watch the end of the Syracuse-UConn game. Wowza. And with Florida State losing to Wake, it's looking more definitely like the ACC's only going to send 4 teams (I thought if FSU made a good run in the ACC tourney, they'd get a spot).

Oh, and y'all were quite sweet in your comments to yesterday's post. I'm actually quite fine. Just a sore throat and a slight runny nose. I'm in perfect health compared to my poor boy, who's been coughing ever since the weekend and now is beset with a stuffy/runny nose. When I picked him up at school today, his entire face was red and chappy and blotchy--I guess from having snot rubbed off his face all day. I always worry a bit about him because of his past health issues. So we used both the Pulmicort and the Albuterol tonight. He sat quietly with the nebulizer and watched "Between the Lions." Good boy. I kept telling him, "I'm so sorry, AB." And he would reply with one of three phrases:

"I'm sorry too, Mommy."
"I'm stuffy."
"I'm sick."

*sigh*

6 Comments:

Blogger Summer said...

Awww...hope AB feels better soon! He sounds like a real trooper! Little Girl is just getting over a cold too.

12:39 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger ccw said...

AB is adorable. Glad you are feeling better, hope AB is well soon.

1:04 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Oh AB!!! He is such a sweetie pea, I can totally picture how heartbreaking he must be.

Hope he is feeling better asap.

But wait, you have a tv at the office?!

1:32 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger liz said...

Give that little fella a hug and a kiss from me and Muffin Man.

4:18 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger KLee said...

Aw -- you guys! BOTH of you, feel better! I'm sending good vibes your way, and virtual chicken soup! :)

11:46 PM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous KathyR said...

Can anyone else get an "awww" in here?

Poor little guy. Poor mommy.

11:21 AM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home