Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hey, you guys!

NSAH mentioned that my last blog post seemed sad. I don't think it was sad. I'm just busy, and the post was a reflection of that.

My only substantial whine of yesterday didn't make the blog: my "Best of the Electric Company" DVDs arrived in the mail yesterday (one of the aforementioned packages), and I thought it would be days before I'd have time to watch any of them.

Well, not so. Today after Angry Boy and I got home from daycare, we watched an episode, and then he wanted to watch another episode before bed! I had such fun watching it with him. It was over his head for a little bit, but by the end, he was saying the words along with the cast. OK, to be honest, a split second AFTER the cast. I mean, he's not reading yet. (Well, except he can read the word "DADDY" off of the paper that reads "DADDY LOVES [ANGRY BOY]" which is posted on the fridge.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Simba's Mom said...

I just read about the Electric Company coming out on DVD! Glad you both are enjoying them. I love that show.

7:53 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Seeking Solace said...

OMG, I loved that show as a kid! Especially Easy Reader and the two face silhouettes that pronounced words! There is nothing like that on TV anymore.

9:46 AM, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Lisa V said...

Are you one of the bloggers that got free EC DVD's? I had to order it like a commoner from Amazon.

10:06 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

I'm a commoner, too, LisaV.

11:07 AM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger liz said...

I'm SO JEALOUS!!!

4:02 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Jessica said...

That show was soooo awesome! I remember learning a hard lesson while watching it though.....the first time I ever realized that you couldn't turn the t.v. off and come back and start it where you left off was when watching an Electric Company episode! I'd never had to interrupt one, but we had to go the grocery store....so sad!

7:13 PM, February 10, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

NSAH is the sweetest EVER.

You didn't seem sad to me, but it is sweet that he worries about you.

11:13 AM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home