Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Food, glorious food

I ate enough to choke a horse tonight.

I stayed at work later than usual, and by the time I got home, I didn't feel like making anything for myself. I just wanted warm comfort food. AB had already eaten, so I ordered up a cheesesteak and some cheesy garlic bread from a new place that delivers. Food came pretty quickly, and I dug in. It was SO GOOD. I am definitely ordering from there again. The funny thing was, even though AB had already eaten, he wanted my food, too.

"I have bite your sann-wich?"

He had many, many bites of my sann-wich. And a piece of cheesy garlic bread.

And right as I typed this, I realized I forgot to brush his teeth before bed. Lovely. That's going to be a helluva good morning kiss tomorrow.

11 Comments:

Blogger ccw said...

Your food sounds delicious!

Do air kisses in the morning.

10:25 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Lawmummy said...

Cheesesteaks! MMMM....

12:00 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

It was quite yummy, CCW.

Oh, Lawmummy, you humor me. You probably have the best cheesesteaks available all around you. My favorite cheesesteaks come from a place called, simply, John's, which is in or near Frazer (about 30 min. outside the city).

8:19 AM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous KathyR said...

Oof, that sounds good.

And just wait until he gets braces, for that full-on everything-I-ate-today bouquet.

12:55 PM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the blessed establishment that delivers philly cheesesteaks and cheesy bread?

I'm always looking for good delivery!

3:33 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Anon- Who are you?! (Hope that doesn't sound rude, but I don't know if my delivery suggestions would help if you live nowhere near me.)

5:22 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger liz said...

Mmmmm.

And his breath will probably not be toooooo terribly nasty.

6:04 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

SMOOOOCH!

Sounds like a good night.

7:43 PM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I went anonymous, because I didn't want to sign up for a blogger account for the sake of seeking good take-out. (I'm a food junkie, but I ain't that bad)

Anyhow, I'm Arista and I live in the D.C. area (Fairfax), but I work in McLean. Lucky me, right? I get to live and work close enough to D.C. to get the traffic, but none of the cultural perks. :)

10:05 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Mommygoth said...

Miss K loves grilled cheese with ricotta and garlic - that's some hardcore nasty breath there. No amount of animal crackers will eradicate it, and she's too young for altoids, drat it.

10:38 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Hi, Arista, welcome to the blog (I just like folks to sign up with names instead of Anonymous, so I know how to say "hi" properly). If Besta Pizza delivers near you, check them out!

2:50 PM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home