Monday, February 13, 2006

Flashlight dance party

Angry Boy and I got funky with the flashlights tonight. I turned out the lights in my bedroom and we waved our flashlights around. I made the "ooo, ooo" dance party noise. On his own, Angry Boy started singing, "Brass monkey! Dat funky monkey! Brass monkey junky. Dat funky monkey!" I love this kid. Can't wait till he's old enough to stay up and watch Westminster with me.

I just took the What Breed Are You? test, and it turns out I am a Siberian Husky. I always wanted one of those. I think they're gorgeous. Here's more:

"Hey there, lost your marbles? You're a space cadet! You forget people's names easily, forget where you put things, and sitting through an opera - well, forget it. But you're no bonehead - your mind just wanders. Your nature assures you'll never hold grudges and you don't sweat the small stuff. You avoid making enemies by not being one to sniff around someone else's business."


Pretty accurate, I'd say.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

I am so in love with AB. "Dat funky monkey!"

10:01 PM, February 13, 2006  
Blogger ccw said...

AB is so cute!

I'm a golden retriever.

9:38 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Can we get AB an agent? Seriously? That kid needs to be on TV.

I am off to see what kind of dog I am! The toy group killed me. I want one of each of them.

4:43 PM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I'm a husky too! I realized that I every morning I DO try and figure out what day it is. HA!

4:45 PM, February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home