Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Random stuff

Work is fine. Better than fine, actually. I'm fired up on behalf of a couple of clients; fired up, but anxious about outcomes.

Watching "Scrubs" now. It's been a "Wizard of Oz"-themed episode, and now they're playing the version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" that I will always associate with Mark Greene dying on that other medical show I'm obsessed with.

My husband is threatening to let Small Dog out... and never let him back in.

Angry Boy has decided that he really likes the song "Never Been to Spain."

I need a haircut.

5 Comments:

Blogger lostinthemiddle said...

I need a haircut too, but I'm trying to grow mine out long (from very very short) and so have been having to work very hard to resist the fact that I *do* need a haircut.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

What about you?

9:58 PM, January 24, 2006  
Blogger corndog said...

I really need a haircut to get the Weingarten groupies off my back. "Never Been to Spain" is a great song. If you need some extra income, I would pay Angry Boy to be my personal musical consultant. Glad the lawyerin' is so excellent. "Honk if you love Justice!"

5:46 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

Lost, I'm so bad about scheduling haircuts. Haven't had a hairdresser I liked since I was in high school, and I'm not willing to pay more than $50 for a haircut. Makes getting geared up to schedule an appointment tough.

Corndog, I'm getting that bumpersticker! Re: Weingarten, are women flinging panties at you and saying they "heart" you?!

8:31 AM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I am so with you on refusing to pay more than $50 for a haircut. I'll go six months without a haircut to avoid having to pay $80. Grrrr.

Have I told you that I'm terrified of the wizard of oz? It FREAKS ME OUT.

12:49 PM, January 25, 2006  
Blogger Angry Pregnant Lawyer said...

I think I did know that about you, HL, and it's one of the many things I love about you.

1:18 PM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home