Monday, January 16, 2006

Quiz time

On a particular Thursday, on ER, Abby announced to Luka that she was not going to terminate her pregnancy and that she wanted to have a baby with him.

Without looking at a calendar, can you guess the date of that Thursday, as well as the following Friday, in which my site was deluged with people wondering whether the actress herself was pregnant?



(Still no word from Maura--she hasn't returned my calls ever since I mentioned the Maura Tierney Ovulation Graph.)

3 Comments:

Blogger corndog said...

Damn. When I first saw the graph, I was hoping it was Maura's ovulation cycle.

9:52 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger Neel Mehta said...

You have Maura Tierney's phone number? Could you give her a message from me? Something like "save your career... leave that show." Ok, thanks.

4:05 PM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous sofia said...

could you give me maura tierney's ohone number??
pleasee..??
if you don't wanna tell me here you can e-mail me..
sofikapa2003@hotmail.com
thanks

8:44 AM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home